A short time ago in a very close kingdom our interlocutors were besieged by the excess of information, death by ppt and boring communicators.
Then came a troubadour who casted a powerful spell and managed to capture their attention, awaken their interest and be memorable.
If you want to learn how to use this old, innovative and effective communication tool – storytelling – come and change the end of your story.
«Tales put children to sleep and awaken adults.» – Jorge Bucay
Telling a good story is not only the most beautiful way to communicate but also the most effective.
Storytelling recovers the essence and effectiveness of traditional communication. Oriented towards business communication, it will make your presentation stand out, charm and be remembered.
The workshop is aimed at professionals who wish to increase the impact of their communication (whether informative or persuasive) by acquiring this essential and powerful resource.
In this workshop, the participants will learn how to:
- Create interest, impact and memory of your message in your audience.
- Build a good story and structure your message effectively.
- Connect emotionally with the audience, using voice and body language to give life to your message.
- Use analogies and images to connect directly to the subconscious.
- Show self-confidence and learn actors’ tricks to manage stress
- Practice and adapt these tools and skills
ONCE UPON A TIME…
- How the human brain manages (or discards) information.
- Communication fields and sensory preferences.
- What we communicate for: start by the end.
- Sender thinking vs. receiver thinking.
DESIGNING YOUR STORY
- When to tell a story.
- How to design a good story? Structure and elements.
- Beyond rationality: management and contagion of emotions and perceptions.
- Messages and impactful language.
- Rhythm, tension, intrigue, dialogue, rhetorical questions, silence, mental maps, images and other narrative resources.
- Storytelling techniques: heroes, villains, surprises and take aways.
CHARM WITH YOUR HISTORY
- Staging: stage presence.
- Give voice and life to your history.
- Trust is in the body. Techniques.
- Frequent mistakes or how to spoil your story in a moment.
- Practice makes perfect.
Dates: June 21st (Spanish) or June 25th (English) in Madrid
Length: Full day (8 hours) 9:30-18.30
Place: Sede Grupo Blc – C/ Basílica 19, 2ªpl. Madrid